Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close

1-888-258-7088

Welcome to "Love Letters"
A corner of the web where you can chat about current dating trends, share your most romantic experiences and rant about your relationship woes.
Category:Lifestyle
Language: English
Members: 4522
Officers: Lisa, Megan C (Administrator)

Are you sure that you want to leave this group?

Are you sure that you want to delete the discussion thread When The Right One comes?
By LSugiharto on 9/20/2015 3:10:29 PM
When The Right One comes

The right one is a secret of this universe and God. Nobody would know who is the right one..

If we knew it, there wouldn't be divorce or loss in the world..

So, how are we able to know it?

Actually, it's not an easy topic, but let we talk about this step by step.

The right one is the person who makes you stop and think like these:

"I know you are not the perfect one, but I would like to be perfect together with you"

"You are not the super human, but I would like to help you are able to overcome the situation."

"I would give my strength to make you stronger from time to time, until the end of my life."

"Maybe I'm not the super human, but you would make me could do that."

"Even if I'm a boss at my office, you  make me want to be a mother/father for our children, and wife/husband at our lovely home."

"You're the only one who make me want those authomatically."

"I choose you, not because you're the right one, perfect, a person who likes my ideal before, but it's because I want to grow together with you."

"Let me become older beside you. Laughing or crying beside you. But even if I cried by myself because of you, I would like to keep staying to wait for you, no matter what you make me cry."

"I would struggle to keep my vow to you, to keep my words the rest of my life."

"Even if there's a possibility you would leave me, You would find me stay on my feet to wait for you in the same place, except I die suddenly before you find me back."

The right one never exist, the right thing is you find someone who make you struggle and do those all authomatically by your own heart, without compulsion from other.

Everyone struggle for their love and heart to make that person as the right one. The actual love is struggle of the rest our life. Not easy, but you would have strength to do that, and find all the right result in the end. Remember, there're no struggle and sincerity without happy ending. We would smile in the end of our struggle.

Good luck for our love.

Premium offer
One-on-one attention for faster resultsBecome fluent in English in no time with a dedicated Private teacher. Courses are 100% customized to meet your needs and help you reach your goals faster.
Related groups
Everyday English for Advanced English Speakers
LifestylePractice common topics you'll encounter on a da...
Casual Corner
LifestyleHang out and chat about anything under the sun!
Daily Horoscope
LifestyleFind out what the stars say about you!
Garfield
EntertainmentThe world's favorite cat entertains.
World of Sports
LifestyleJoin in the fun as we discuss and practice talk...